News Flash - Demo Unit
To help you fully appreciate how Road Angel Fleet can benefit your fleet operation, we can now arrange for a One Month Demo Unit to be fitted to a vehicle of your choice for £95* plus VAT. This will be credited against your first order ( minimum order 5 units )
* Payable upfront unless you have a credit account with P & P.
P & P (Auto Electrical) Ltd
P & P (Auto Electrical) Ltd are pleased to be celebrating 36 years of trading in the industry.
Road Angel Fleet Direct - Welcome
Norfolk's only accredited RoAd angel
Fleet installation centre
P & P ( Auto Electrical ) Ltd is proud to present the new and innovative range of highly functional and very cost effective fleet management solutions from Road Angel Group.
Road Angel Fleet's quality accredited services use mature reliable technologies developed for the market leading Road Angel product range to assist businesses, public sector organisations and emergency services to reduce their overheads and be more efficient in managing driver and vehicle assets.
The Road Angel Fleet management solution automates the collection of mileage data for each monitored vehicle taking the pain out of managing maintenance schedules, vehicle end of warranty dates, MOT and Road Fund License renewals, reducing overheads and freeing resources.
By monitoring vehicle location and recording journey data, our systems offer cost benefits through enhanced driver productivity, reduced overtime claims and effective monitoring of out of hours usage whilst delivering on employers duty of care requirements.
- Ultra compact unit
- Robust IP rated housing
- Fully scalable fixed cost solution
- Market leading GPS/GSM technology
- High quality mapping/aerial views
- GPS Long/Lat locations translated to nearest address
- Intuitive web interface and comprehensive suite of fleet reports
- Database of all URN vehicle details
- Event triggered time/mileage based fleet management
- Real time asset management
- Highly competitive pricing
- Thatcham TQA accredited
- Certified by NPIA to AES5 for use by emergency services